Resizing XFS on ProxMox KVM
In this example we'll expand a partition sdb1 mounted on the /opt directory.
on the proxmox side
The first thing to do is expand the disk using the proxmox UI, for that you'll need to turn off the kvm instance, expand the disk and turn it on again.
on the linux side
now with the os running you can
umount /opt parted /dev/sdb fix resizepart sdb1 100% quit e2fck -f /dev/sdb1 mount /opt xfs_growfs /dev/sdb1
Did you like our content?
We have a lot to share; visit our site!
Our fediverse services ;)
- mastodon => https://bolha.us
- mastopoet => https://poet.bolha.us
- pixelfed => https://bolha.photos
- lemmy => https://bolha.social
- writefreely => https://bolha.blog
- bookwyrm => https://bolha.review
Chat and video? We have it!
And utilities for our community
- Invidious => https://tube.bolha.tools
- Libretranslate => https://libretranslate.bolha.tools
- Lingva => https://translate.bolha.tools
- HedgeDoc => https://notes.bolha.tools
You can also visit our hacking space!
Follow our founder!
- matrix => @bolha.chat@gutocarvalho
Follow the status of our tools
Do you want to support us? You can!